Background

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Showcase Hot off the press-Color Me Paper

When I saw this paper from Hot off the press-Color Me Paper, I just ❤ the fact that I can change it into any colour I want it to be. It's a 12x12" paper which has an embossed white design on it. I have choosen the Blossom design for my LO. Simply add colours to the paper using inkpads, chalks, mist, markers ......The possibilities are quite endless.


This is a digital image of how the original paper looks. In reality, the gray background is almost white so you would not even noticed the image unless you feel it or put it at an angle where the light hits it.


For the LO, I used 4 different Tattered Angels Glimmer mist colour for this project. I selected the colours to match my embellishments from Kaisercraft-Tigerlily collection. I wanted to feature the beautiful gradient of colours of my background so I printed my photo on transparency.

This is the close-up of the LO. I love how it looks strong yet soft at the same time. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment