Background

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Saturated Canary - Violet

My dear friend, Pearl introduced me to digi stamps from Saturated Canary & without any hesitation, I bought 4 digi stamps for the very 1st time!!! LOL! Krista Smith is so talented. Her digi images are girly, sweet, a hint of spunkiness & full of expressions. Love them!!!

Here's a card I made with the digi stamp - Violet that I got. Her name gave me an inspiration & hence I decided to colour her in hues of cool colours which includes blues & purples. Hope u like it :)



I love the fact that I'm able to colour her eyes & even add eye shadows. Her pouty lips are so cute!

I wanted her to sit on the circle frame so that she won't look like she's floating in the air or part of a Magician's act. :P I drew a circle to frame her without going thru her skirt & legs by using a Spellbinders circle die. Fussy cut out her legs & skirt & the circle. Mount it on Spellbinders - Picot Circle die then line the circle with pearl string to make it look girly.

Coloured her skirt with the purples & pinks lightly to create a light & fluffy effect. Added Vellum flowers & 3D butterfly to complete the look.

Inside of the card.

The Copic colours that I used. Opps.... I missed out BV02 & RV32


Saturated Canary Digi Stamp: Violet
Papers: Kraft & Turquoise coloured CS, MME - Follow my Heart Collection
Other Materials: Pearl String, Brown Paper Twine,  K&Co - Poppy Layered Accents, Spellbinders die - Picot Edge Circle Die, Petaloo - Darjeeling ButterFlies, Martha Stewart Edge Punch - Eyelet Lace
Distress ink-Tea Dye, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Multi Linver 0.1 & Copic markers.






No comments:

Post a Comment