Background

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Remember - Denim Album

I'm hopeless in doing anything boyish; Maybe it's the fact that I have a daughter (>.<) However, for this album I wanted to create a general Theme album so that you can use for any occasion. You can use it for a boy or a girl or even for family. I've used Chatterbox - The Denim Album as well as Together & Fabulous collection. I wanted to create something that is rugged yet soft & pretty. So..... drum roll please....... "Trrrrr......." & "Clash of a cymbal!" Presenting the "Remember"denim album!

Album Cover

I've stamped Unity Stamp (Beloved collection ~ Be still) on the tag & coloured it with distress inks.

This is the reverse side of the tag.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4a 

Page 4b - Lift up the Date tab & you get the full view of the page

Page 5a

Page 5b - Added a diecut to accent the "cover" of this page

Page 6a

Page 6b - Lift up the "Who, When & What" tab & you get the full view of the page

Page 6c - Hidden tag

Page 7a - Envelope style page

Page 7b - Opens up to its full glory!

Used lots of ribbons & trims as well as felt embellishments, chipboard, cork & transparency diecuts. Yes, for those of you who are really scrapbook trendy, you would probably recognise at once that this is an old collection from Chatterbox. But does it really matter? What's important is what you can create with it right? (^_^*) Honestly, I just can't get enough of this album & I'm loving it more & more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment