Background

Friday, October 14, 2011

Transform it!

Challenge yourself today to alter something White to any colour you like! I did it & the process & outcome was very satisfying.

Here's what I have to start with..... A 12x12" embossed white cardstock, 1 large silver Filigree Flower & white glitter chipboard alphas.

For the filigree flower, I painted it with alcohol inks, added some purple feathers, paper tulip & a pink brad & the 1st transformation begins....
Next was the white embossed CS. I cut a mat out using with Spellbinders - Grand Labels Twenty Three (LF-347) then coloured it with various shades of turquoise & pinks & this marks the 2nd transformation. I love the dreamy outcome of this mat. =D

Finally, I inked the edges of the alphas a cool blue & purple. Then, I put all altered stuff to make a beautiful standup frame. Do you like it?


1 comment:

  1. I loved this frame!
    Your work is really nice.
    All the best.
    Marcelle

    ReplyDelete