Background

Sunday, April 15, 2012

TOMIC Challenge #45 - Criss Cross Card

I'll be submitting another card based on the above challenge.

This week's challenge: Criss cross card + princes & princesses stamp

It's not often that you find a Magnolia stamp that Tilda is not alone. (hahaha) In fact, I think out of the entire collections, there are less than 5 & Tildas family is one of those stamps. Isn't it just darling that Tilda is holding the baby? She looks all grown up. The stamp just gives me a warm & fuzzy feeling inside. =)

The criss cross card with the card insert

Close up of the stamp
I added stickles-crystal to the entire dress & shoes of Tilda. She's my focus & highlight.
A proud beaming mother.

More details......

The card insert
I stamped "Congratulations!" at the top of the card insert & ensure that I'll still be able to see the word when I place it inside the criss cross envelope.
Stamped a rocking horse & coloured it with similar colours used on the Tilda family stamp.
The rocking horse is my surprise element for this card.

How it looks without the card insert


Magnolia Stamps: Tildas Family (Prince & Princesses 2012)
Doohickey Dies: Vintage Flowers & Leaf, Antique Lace (You are so special 2011), Doily Flower (Bon Voyage 2010) & Leaf & Swirl (Wedding 2010)
Papers: Greyish Blue, Vanilla & mint coloured CS, My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline collection & Follow Your Heart collection
Other Materials: Kaisercraft mini clear stamp-Baby, Light pink lace, Brown paper twine, Distress ink-Vintage Photo, Brads, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic markers & the black Copic Multiliner 0.1 pen.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning criss cross card!
    Thanks so much for playing at TOMIC this week,
    Hugs Kyile x

    ReplyDelete