Background

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sweet Child of Mine

I was looking through my photo stash when I came across a photo of Chloe. It was taken at a friend's wedding dinner & it was 1 of my fave photos of her. I added a sepia filter to the photo before printing it out & used it in my LO


I've used the following materials to create this lovely LO:
  1. Magnolia's papers - Antique Turquise quilt & the Lazy Summer days collection
  2. Magnolia - DooHickeys ~Doily flowers die (The center die cut of the turquoise flower)
  3. Webster's pages bloomers fabric flower trim (To form the turquoise flower)
  4. Basic Grey - Oliva diecut (Grow,Sprout & Flourish round diecut)
  5. K&Company - Amy Butler Lotus Tea Box diecut CS Ephemera (Watering can) 
  6. K&Company - All Occasion Words Adhesive Chipboard ("Sweet" chipboard word)
  7. My Mind's Eye - Stella & Rose - Hazel "Lovely decorative brads ("Lovely" Brad)
  8. My Mind's Eye - Stella & Rose - "Mother" Transparent Frame
  9. Making Memories - Tiny Alphas ~ Brown ledger ("Child of Mine" words)
  10. American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Mementos metal Embellishment ~ Charming ("The best thing in life is love" epoxy metal charm)
Other materials used are: 3D paper roses & leaves, heart shape metal charm, waxed string, black pen, Distress ink (Vintage photo), Martha Stewart Eyelet lace Around the page punch & deep edger punch - Vintage Doily, Edge scrapper, Ranger Stickles (Turquoise & Xmas Red) & Ranger Liquid pearls (Rouge)

No comments:

Post a Comment